Baked Chicken Taquitos
Makes 10 Small Taquitos
- 1 cup chicken from Crockpot Chicken Tacos *
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 small flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Stir cheese and chicken together in a bowl.
- Set out tortillas, and place a few tablespoons of the mixture in a line on the left 1/3 of the tortilla, leaving about an inch on the ends so the mixture doesn’t melt out in the oven.
- Roll up the tortilla very tightly, and place seam side down onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and tortillas, placing tortillas at least an inch apart on the sheet.
- Spray the top of each tortilla with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Place pan in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until edges are starting to turn golden brown.
- Serve immediately with sour cream, ranch and/or salsa.