How to make juicy and tender oven baked chicken breasts with just one simple method!
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (washed, dried, and trimmed)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut up into 4 pats
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish and rub in the minced garlic over each chicken breast.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and Italian seasoning.
- Visit Baked Chicken Breast for full instruction