This week, I’m carrying on with my recent preference for Asian-influenced flavours, with a simple noodle salad dressed with soy sauce, ginger and lime.
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove of garlic grated
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 avocado
- Red chilli
- Spring onions
- Fresh coriander
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
- Make the noodles according to the packet’s instructions. Drain and allow to cool completely.
- For the dressing, mix together the soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, grated ginger, grated garlic, and the juice of half a lime. Pour the dressing into the noodles and mix well.
- Visit Avocado Noodle Salad for full instructions