Avocado Maki Sushi is a homemade traditional Japanese food. So healthty and yummy!
- 2 sheets of Nori Seaweeds
- 1 cup Sushi Rice
- 5 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/3 tsp. Salt
- 1 Avocado
- Soy Sauce
- Wasabi paste
- Pickled Ginger
- Bamboo Mat
- Alternatively, you can use Sushi rice seasoning powder.
- Wash the rice with running water for at least 1-2 minutes until there is no more starch coming out of it. Place it gently in a pot, add a little bit more water then the rice (the ration should be about 1.15:1). Don’t put too much water otherwise you’ll get dough instead of rice.
- The rice should be cooked on high heat at first. Stir every minute or two, until the water boils. Then, lower the heat to minimum and cover the pot.
- After 6-8 minutes, check the water – if there is no more water that means that the rice is done.
- Visit Avocado Maki Sushi for full instruction